I have to try to reform myself and the people of the world. God willing
Instructions and conditions for the student
Mustafa (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The intention of a believer is better than his deeds, ie the intention of a Muslim is better than his deeds.” There is no reward, the more good intentions, the greater the reward.
- Be bound by the pure Shari'ah and be a true Sunni believer.
- Follow the teachings of
Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (may Allah have mercy on him).
The doctrine of the Exalted Hazrat (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is the same as the doctrine of the Companions (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and the Salaf-e-Saliheen (may Allah have mercy on him). Believing in the truth and the last messenger, and fully respecting the love and greatness of Allah Almighty and His Messenger, not denying any of the requirements of the religion, and Allah Almighty and the Messenger of Allah Absolutely abstain from insulting and degrading the Companions and abstaining from arrogant people and so on.
- Obedience and obedience is required to remain within the scope of the pure Shari'ah of the Central Majlis-e-Shura, the administrative cabinets, the Majlis-e-Madinah for girls.
- Anyone should be mentally prepared to do civic work during Islamic education.
- Don't get in the habit of asking questions, asking for loans, fighting, etc.
- The Majlis will not be held responsible if the student leaves Madinah without permission or commits any illegal act.
- If a student leaves the University of Al-Madinah without permission, he will not be admitted to any branch of the University of Al-Madinah for Girls without the permission of the University of Al-Madinah.
- Leave for more than three days must be approved one week in advance by the member of the Cabinet of the University of Madinah for Girls through the moderator of the University of Madinah for Girls.
- A photocopy of the identity card in the name of the Muharram student who plans to drop off or return to the University of Al-Madinah must be submitted to the University of Al-Madinah for Girls.
- Students should protect their belongings themselves. In case of loss or theft of things, Majlis-ul-Madinah for Girls will not be held responsible.
- Annual attendance at the University of Madinah for girls must be 80%, otherwise participation in the annual examination can be prevented.
- Must attend all examinations and training gatherings conducted by the University of Madinah for Girls. Disciplinary action may be taken in case of absence without notice.
- The student will wear the uniform of the University of Madinah.
- Majlis al-Madinah for girls has the right to exchange or leave in any branch, it must be obeyed.
- It will be the responsibility of the guardian to bring or take the student back to Jamia Al-Madinah. The Majlis will not be responsible for this.
- In case of any kind of illegal, immoral, unorganized movement, violation of the rules of Majlis Jamiat-ul-Madinah, the student can be expelled from Jamiat-ul-Madinah.
- Admission may be revoked from the University of Madinah for Girls without permission in case of monthly (periodic) or three (3) consecutive absences.
- Admission may be revoked in case of damage to the property of the University of Madinah for girls as well as Da'wah Islami.
- During the course of education, the civic staff of the University of Madinah may dismiss any person who engages in immorality, any illegal or illegal activities or belonging to bad religions, etc., and creates an atmosphere of nationalism and linguistics in the University of Madinah for girls.
If you agree to all of these terms, click "Agree" to complete the entry form
Contact +92317-4000052 for more information